- This page, Board of Early Education and Care Meeting - Wednesday, September 13, 2023, is offered by
- Department of Early Education and Care
Public Meeting Notice Board of Early Education and Care Meeting - Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Contact for Board of Early Education and Care Meeting - Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Department of Early Education and Care
Overview of Board of Early Education and Care Meeting - Wednesday, September 13, 2023
This is a meeting of the Board of Early Education and Care. Any changes to the meeting location will be posted to this page so please check back for updates.
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public
- Approval of Minutes from June 13, 2023 Meeting – VOTE
- Approval of Minutes from August 21, 2023 Strategic Board Retreat – VOTE
Items for Discussion and Action:
- Board Retreat – Summary, Reflections, and Takeaways
- Child Care Financial Assistance Reform: Regulation and Policy Timeline Update
- Commonwealth Cares for Children (C3) Spring Survey Findings
- The Economics of Child Care – Rappaport Institute of Greater Boston Research Initiative
- Jeffrey Liebman, Director of the Taubman Center for State and Local Government & Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Social Policy, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
The above agenda items are those that the Chair of the Board reasonable anticipated discussing at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items, not listed, may also be brought up for discussion, to the extent such is permitted by law.
*The Board of Early Education and Care also makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.
Please submit written public comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comment received by 5 pm on Tuesday will be sent to the Board in advance of Wednesday's meeting. Public comment received after 5 pm on Tuesday will be sent to the Board shortly after the meeting.