- Posted: August 19, 2021 1:40 p.m.
- Last Updated: September 3, 2021 2:49 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Community Policing and Behavioral Health Advisory Council (CPBHAC) Meeting
Contact for Community Policing and Behavioral Health Advisory Council (CPBHAC) Meeting
Executive Office of Public Safety and Security
Executive Office of Health and Human Services
Overview of Community Policing and Behavioral Health Advisory Council (CPBHAC) Meeting
There will be a virtual meeting of the Community Policing and Behavioral Health Advisory Council (CPBHC) on September 8, 2021 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Meeting number (access code): 161 551 8106
+1-203-607-0564,,1615518106## US Toll
+1-866-692-3580,,1615518106## US Toll Free
- Welcome – Call to Order
- Update on the Department of Mental Health’s Center for Police Training
- Review of Section 117 of Police Reform Act of 2020
- Discussion of directive for the Council to "study and make recommendations for creating a crisis response and continuity of care system"
- Schedule Council meetings to be held in State Fiscal Year 2022
- Public Comment (15 minutes)
- Open Session for Topics not Reasonably Anticipated within 48 Hours of the Meeting