- This page, MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual, is offered by
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Overview of MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Meeting ID: 889 6927 7552
One tap mobile: +16465588656,,88969277552#,,,,*2023#
Join by phone: 1-646-558-8656
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdG3RIup46
This meeting will be recorded. The recording made by MCB is a public record and will be posted on MCB’s YouTube Channel following the meeting.
If you require an ADA accommodation, please submit the online request form or contact MCB's ADA Coordinator Shauntay King at 617-894-4352 or Shauntay.M.King@mass.gov at least two weeks prior to the event. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations.
- Opening requirements:
- Notification and Confirmation: This meeting is being held via Zoom under a law signed by Governor Baker on July 16th, 2022 granting authority for such virtual meetings and extended by Governor Healey through March 31, 2025.
- Confirmation that MCB records SAB meetings, allows for local recordings and makes such recordings available to the public.
- Welcome to members of the public attending the meeting and instruction about Q&A period.
- Vote to accept minutes of the previous SAB meetings
- October 3, 2023 minutes
- Commissioner Report - General Updates, new initiatives, etc.
- Program Updates:
- Review of Dashboard on Registrations, Process, and Outcomes.
- SAB Members additional questions or comments.
- Comments or Questions from the public
- Public Meeting Adjournment