- Posted: April 23, 2021 1 p.m.
- Last Updated: April 28, 2021 8:17 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, April 28, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, April 28, 2021
Note: The April Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
Access code: 185 590 7272
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Commissioner Monica Bharel, MD, MPH.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held March 10, 2020. (Vote)
- DETERMINATIONS OF NEED
- Request by Campion Health & Wellness for Substantial Change in Service (Vote)
- FINAL REGULATIONS
- Request for approval of proposed amendments to 105 CMR 140.000, Licensure of Clinics. (Vote)
a. New Results and Updates from the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey (CCIS)