- This page, Public Health Council Meeting, April 6, 2022, is offered by
- Public Health Council
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, April 6, 2022
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, April 6, 2022
Note: The April Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference consistent with St. 2021, c. 20, s. 20, which provides for certain modifications to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law due to COVID-19.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Dial in Telephone Number: 844-621-3956
Access code: 2530 223 7161
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Commissioner Margret Cooke.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held March 9, 2022. (Vote)
- OTHER ITEMS
- Letter to the public health workforce from the Council. (Vote)
- PRELIMINARY REGULATIONS
- Overview of proposed amendments to 105 CMR 130, Hospital licensure.
- Request to repeal 105 CMR 216, Massachusetts Wellness Tax Credit Incentive. (Vote)
- Update: Supporting Local Public Health.
- Updates from the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey (CCIS).