- This page, Public Health Council Meeting, June 8, 2022, is offered by
- Public Health Council
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, June 8, 2022
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, June 8, 2022
Note: The June Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference consistent with St. 2021, c. 20, s. 20, which provides for certain modifications to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law due to COVID-19.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Join by Web: https://eohhs.webex.com/eohhs/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb939fbdd288fa03009ee4739519b2f8b
Dial in Telephone Number: 844-621-3956 Access code: 2534 679 1300
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Commissioner Margret Cooke.
- Review Data from the Biannual Opioid Report.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held May 4, 2022. (Vote)
- PRELIMINARY REGULATIONS
- Overview of proposed amendments to 105 CMR 164, Licensure of Substance Use Treatment Programs.
Overview of proposed amendments to 105 CMR 120, Massachusetts Regulations for the Control of Radiation.
- Request to promulgate amendments to 105 CMR 130, Hospital Licensure. (Vote)
- Informational presentation on Tick-borne Disease Surveillance in Massachusetts.