- Posted: June 3, 2021 5:55 p.m.
- Last Updated: July 12, 2021 9:36 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, June 9, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, June 9, 2021
Note: The June Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
Access code: 161 114 1093
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Commissioner Monica Bharel, MD, MPH.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held May 12, 2021. (Vote)
- NONROUTINE ITEMS
- Request for approval of the Public Health Council for the Commissioner to continue to address the public health issue of COVID-19 in the Commonwealth, pursuant to Governor Baker’s Declaration of a Public Health Emergency issued May 28, 2021. (Vote)
- EMERGENCY REGULATIONS
- Request to rescind, on an emergency basis, 105 CMR 316.000, Use of Face Masks and Coverings in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. (Vote)
- DETERMINATIONS OF NEED
- Request by Chelmsford Surgery Center, LLC for a Substantial Change in Service. (Vote)
- New Results and Updates from the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey (CCIS).