- Posted: May 7, 2021 11:55 a.m.
- Last Updated: May 12, 2021 9:01 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, May 12, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, May 12, 2021
Note: The May Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
Access code: 161 129 1568
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Commissioner Monica Bharel, MD, MPH.
- Review of Opioid-related Overdose Death Data, 2020 and 1st Quarter of 2021
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held April 28, 2021. (Vote)
- DETERMINATIONS OF NEED
- Request by UMass Memorial Health Care, Inc. for Transfer of Ownership (Vote)
- PRELIMINARY REGULATIONS
- Overview of proposed amendments to 105 CMR 301.000, Cancer Registry.
- New Results and Updates from the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey (CCIS)