- Posted: October 29, 2018 2:11 p.m.
- Last Updated: December 18, 2018 12:36 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Trauma Systems Committee meeting
Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), 400 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01702
Overview of Trauma Systems Committee meeting
The Trauma Systems Committee serves in an advisory capacity to DPH to provide critical guidance regarding future systemic proposals and process modifications for the state trauma system.
- Routine Items:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Open Meeting Law Refresher
- Approval of the August 29, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- Approval of the May 23, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- Department Update (Elizabeth Chen, Ph.D, MBA, MPH)
- Director of Injury Prevention (Rebekkah Thomas, MPA and Jeanne Hathaway, MD, MPH) (20 minutes)
- Discussion (10 minutes)
- Trauma Data Research Group Update (Peter Masiakos, MD)
- Data Presentation (Katherine T. Fillo, PhD, RN-BC)
- Discussion: Planning topics for 2019 (Committee members)