More about:

For Customers of Moving, Towing, or Bus Companies

Learn about or file a complaint against a company.

The Department of Public Utilities (DPU) monitors and regulates moving, busing, and towing companies. We can help you find a licensed carrier, or accept and process your complaints.
Image credits:  Shutterstock


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think