Information for Bus, Moving, and Towing Companies

Get permission for your company to transport people and goods, or to tow away trespassing vehicles.

Passenger carriers, household goods movers, and towers that perform involuntary tows need to get permission from the Department of Public Utilities (DPU) to operate in Massachusetts. Below, you can learn what the requirements are and apply for the right permits, certificates, and authorizations.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.