Eviction Help Request

Your landlord still needs a court order to evict. If your landlord tries to make you leave your home without a court order, or you need help applying for rental assistance, fill out this form with the AGO.

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.