Court Service Center locations
Court Service Centers are open at 7 courthouses:
- Edward W. Brooke Courthouse in Boston
- Franklin County Courthouse in Greenfield
- Fenton Judicial Center in Lawrence
- George N. Covett Courthouse in Brockton
- Lowell Justice Center in Lowell
- Springfield Hall of Justice
- Worcester Trial Court Complex
Before visiting your local Court Service Center in-person, prepare ahead of time by connecting to the Virtual Court Service Center first. You will be able to:
- Determine ahead of time whether one of the local Court Service Centers can help you with your situation;
- Get answers to basic questions;
- Reduce the time it takes to receive assistance at one of the local Court Service Centers by completing an intake;
- Receive information about legal and community resources;
What services do the local Court Service Centers provide?
Court Service Centers CAN provide:
- One-on-one help filling out forms
- Information about court rules, procedures, and practices
- Court documents and written instructions (some offered in multiple languages)
- An interpreter at your request
- Contact information for community resources, legal assistance programs, and social service agencies
- Computers with access to online resources that are available on a first-come, first served basis
Court Service Centers CANNOT:
- Give legal advice
- Represent you in court
- Assist you if you have a lawyer
- Can the Court Service Centers help me?
- What case types do the Court Service Centers assist with?
- What will I need for assistance from the Court Service Centers?
- Court Service Center Brochure - English
- Court Service Center Brochure - Arabic
- Court Service Center Brochure - Cape Verdean Creole
- Court Service Center Brochure - Simplified Chinese
- Court Service Center Brochure - French
- Court Service Center Brochure - Haitian Creole
- Court Service Center Brochure - Khmer
- Court Service Center Brochure - Portuguese
- Court Service Center Brochure - Russian
- Court Service Center Brochure - Spanish
- What can I expect when I call the Virtual Court Service Center?