Assistance and guidance to individuals applying for a Pesticide License through the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources.
Log in links for this page
- This page, Applying for a Pesticide Exam, License, and Renewal through the ePLACE Portal, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources
Applying for a Pesticide Exam, License, and Renewal through the ePLACE Portal
Table of Contents
Creating your ePLACE Account
Creating an account in the EEA ePLACE Permitting Portal for first time users is a simple process. Follow the instructions in this presentation to register. Please note: Anyone applying for a pesticide license must do so as an individual. Companies CANNOT apply for the applicants.
How do I get ready for the pesticide licensing exams?
The Pesticide Examination and License Information Bulletin will answer all these questions and more!
- Find out what type of licenses there are for pesticide applications.
- Where to order the study materials.
- How to register for an online exam - please see below "Applying for Pesticide Exam" step-by-step guide.
This is a closed book exam. The use of manuals, notes, or other study guides during the online exam session is strictly prohibited and will result in your disqualification.
Additional Resources for How do I get ready for the pesticide licensing exams?
Using the ePLACE Permitting Portal to file for a Pesticide License
The new ePLACE Permitting Portal allows applicants to create accounts, link existing records, and schedule exams. The quick guide can answer general questions about the portal. The overview will take you through the steps of scheduling an exam, applying for the license, and how to apply for a renewal.