You will need to register for a Virtual Gateway account to use My Account Page. Easy-to-use instructions are right on the screen as you register. The best part is that you only need to register once! After that, simply log in any time you wish to use My Account Page.
Here's what you need to begin:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your personal email address
Important: The above information must exactly match information you gave when you applied for benefits.
Here are the steps to register, but don't worry, once you complete Step 1, information on each page will help you through the rest!
- Start the registration process by clicking this link: Virtual Gateway Self Registration
- Enter account information: Name, PIN (a 4 digit Personal Identification Number you can easily remember), date of birth, email address
- Receive an email confirmation from VirtualGateway@state.ma.us and follow the instructions in the email
- Create a password and answer security questions