Access newspaper and general info databases
If you're in Massachusetts, you have access to the NY Times, academic journals, and more.
Contact for Access newspaper and general info databases
Trial Court Law Libraries
The Details of Access newspaper and general info databases
What you need for Access newspaper and general info databases
In a partnership with the Massachusetts Library System, the Trial Court Law Libraries offer access within Massachusetts from your home or office to:
- Gale Databases. An entire suite of databases, including:
- Gale Academic OneFile: Law reviews, ABA Journal and other ABA publications, and New York Times full text back to 1995.
- Gale OneFile: Business: "Provides coverage of all business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, as well as business theory and practice. Users will understand the activities of companies and industries worldwide through business and trade publications, complemented by a selection of international, U.S., and regional news publications."
- The New York Times: From 1985-date.
- Boston Globe from ProQuest: Includes Boston Globe from 1980-date.
How to log in Access newspaper and general info databases
If you are in Massachusetts, log in to: