- This page, Appeal a DCR parking ticket, is offered by
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
Appeal a DCR parking ticket
Did you get a parking ticket while at a DCR facility? You have some option to appeal your ticket.
All appeals will be responded to within 30 days.
Contact for Appeal a DCR parking ticket
DCR Parking Ticket Office
The Details of Appeal a DCR parking ticket
How to appeal Appeal a DCR parking ticket
- Visit the Massachusetts DCR Parking Ticket System and select appeal my ticket.
- Enter your ticket information and submit any documents related to your appeal.
Send your appeal to:
DCR Office of the Parking Clerk, PO Box 9048, Boston, MA 02114
Be sure to include:
- Reason for appeal
- Any supporting documentation
- A copy of the ticket
More info for Appeal a DCR parking ticket
All appeals must be made within 21 days of the ticket's issue date.