Bureau of Health Professions Licensure
The Details of Apply for pharmacy technician in training license
What you need for Apply for pharmacy technician in training license
- Social Security Number (Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 62C, § 47A)
- 2”x 2” passport-sized photograph
- Name and address of high school, and graduation date (if applicable), or
- Name and address of high school equivalency program (such as GED) and program complete/graduation date
- Verification of other licenses and board registrations
- Identify ALL professional licenses, registrations, and certifications, including professions other than pharmacy technician, whether or not you have practiced under that license, registration, or certification.
- Note: Applicants must obtain official verification of each professional license, registration, and certification from each state or jurisdiction and submit same with this application.
- There is no fee for this license.
How to apply Apply for pharmacy technician in training license
Go to the Health Professions Licensing Portal and create an account, or log into your existing account. If this is your first time using this new portal, please visit Health Professions Licensing System User Guide.