Buy a surplus Antlerless Deer Permit
Contact for Buy a surplus Antlerless Deer Permit
The Details of Buy a surplus Antlerless Deer Permit
What you need for Buy a surplus Antlerless Deer Permit
Sale of surplus Antlerless Deer Permits by Wildlife Management Zone will be staggered over the following days in September.
- Zone 11: Tuesday, September 24th at 9 a.m. (*Zone 11 permits are SOLD OUT)
- Zone 10: Wednesday, September 25th at 9 a.m. (*Zone 10 permits are SOLD OUT)
- Zones 13, 14: Thursday, September 26th at 9 a.m. (*Zone 9 permits are SOLD OUT)
Surplus Permits are first-come, first-served. Surplus permits must be purchased within 15 minutes after being placed in your shopping cart. The MassFishHunt online licensing system only allows 1 session per customer, so do not log in on multiple devices or you may be kicked out of the system and need to start over.
You may purchase only one Zone 11, one Zone 10, or one Zone 9 permit per day; up to four permits per day may be purchased for Zones 13 and 14.
Fees for Buy a surplus Antlerless Deer Permit
|Antlerless Deer Permit||$5||each|
How to buy Buy a surplus Antlerless Deer Permit
- Log into the MassFishHunt system with your last name and date of birth.
- Click the License Sales button at the bottom right of the screen.
- From the Main Menu, select Surplus Deer Permits.
- Click Add next to Surplus Antlerless Deer Permit.
- Click Select next to the zone for which you would like to purchase a surplus permit.
- If available, you may purchase additional permits for a different zone by repeating the steps above.
- Click Checkout on the bottom right of the screen and proceed to checkout.
- Print your permits after checkout.
You can purchase a surplus permit at authorized license vendor locations.
More info for Buy a surplus Antlerless Deer Permit
Sometimes Antlerless Deer Permits are called doe permits.