Download the DTA Connect mobile app
The Department of Transitional Assistance offers the DTA Connect app, which lets you view and manage your case information. It can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store.
The speed of the download depends on your internet connection speed.
Contact for Download the DTA Connect mobile app
DTA Assistance Line
The Details of Download the DTA Connect mobile app
What you need for Download the DTA Connect mobile app
To download the DTA Connect app you need:
- A smartphone or tablet
- An internet connection
How to download Download the DTA Connect mobile app
- Tap the Google Play icon on your device.
- Tap Search.
- In the search box, type DTA Connect.
- From the results list, tap the DTA Connect icon.
- Tap INSTALL.
- When installed, tap OPEN.
- Select the App Store icon on your device.
- Select Search from the menu and type DTA Connect in the search bar.
- Select the DTA Connect icon.
- Tap GET. Your device may require you to enter your App Store password.
- When downloading is complete, GET will change to INSTALL. Tap INSTALL.
- When the installation is complete, INSTALL will change to OPEN. Tap OPEN.