Contact for List of third-party marketing vendors
DPU electric competitive supply team
The Details of List of third-party marketing vendors
What you need for List of third-party marketing vendors
A competitive supplier must provide:
- the legal name of the vendor and the name(s) under which the vendor does business
- the vendor's business address
- the name of the vendor owner
- the state in which the vendor is incorporated
- the vendor’s federal tax identification number
- the location of the vendor’s office in Massachusetts
- the dates on which the vendor begins and/or ends marketing for the competitive supplier in Massachusetts
- confirmation that the vendor has conformed with the background check and standards of conduct requirements
No later than August 3, 2020, each competitive supplier must submit to the DPU the above information for all their third-party marketing vendors that market to residential consumers. Afterwards, competitive suppliers must also notify the DPU within 10 business days of the addition or removal of a third-party marketing vendor.
How to submit List of third-party marketing vendors
Submit the third-party vendor information using the form below that is available for download.
You must email the third-party vendor information to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for third-party vendors marketing electric supply products
- email@example.com for third-party vendors marketing gas supply products
- the Attorney General at firstname.lastname@example.org and AGEnergy@mass.gov.
The subject of the email and the attachment should be labeled as: "third party vendor info - NAME OF COMPANY - date of email in MM.DD.YY format"
More info for List of third-party marketing vendors
All of the information in the third-party vendor list document is competitively sensitive and is protected from public disclosure. D.P.U. 19-07-A at 35.