Pay criminal case fees online with ePay
Contact for Pay criminal case fees online with ePay
Massachusetts Court System
The Details of Pay criminal case fees online with ePay
What you need for Pay criminal case fees online with ePay
You can use ePay to pay your probation fees, victim witness fees, or other criminal assessments and some specific non-criminal cases. To pay these court outstanding balances using ePay, you’ll need:
- A valid Master or Visa credit card account.
- Your case numbers, also known as the docket number.
- Willingness to pay a 3.5% convenience fee to Paypal, a third-party vendor. This is 3.5% of your current payment. Every time you use ePay, you will pay this fee. The fee does not go to the courts, it is paid for services provided by PayPal.
- Access to a computer that is connected to the Internet.
Fees for Pay criminal case fees online with ePay
Please note: ePay requires a 3.5% convenience fee to PayPal, a third-party vendor. This is 3.5% of your current payment. Every time you use ePay, you will pay this fee. The fee does not go to the courts, it is paid for services provided by PayPal.
To avoid the ePay convenience fee, bring your payment directly to the courthouse.
How to pay Pay criminal case fees online with ePay
- Go to www.masscourts.org to find your case.
- Check the box that says "I'm not a robot," and click on the "Click here" button to enter.
- When you get in, you see the eAccess Search Page.
- Select the Court Department and Court Division from the drop-down boxes. Click the Search button.
- Click the Case Number tab and enter your case number/docket number. Use capital letters and enter all numbers, including zeroes.
- Click the Search button.
- On the Search Result page, you’ll notice a green Pay button to the left of your case number. Click Pay.
- On the payment screen, enter: Payer Last Name, Payer First Name, Email address (for receipt) and Payment amount. The system shows the full amount you owe, but you can make partial payments.
- You will also see your Outstanding Balance, Convenience Fee and Total Payment amount. Click the Pay Now button.
- You will then be directed to PayPal website. Once there, you can pay with your valid acceptable Credit Card. Click on the box to accept the fees.
- Select Pay By Card.
- Enter card number, name on card, expiration date of card, billing zip code, CVV number, card type, phone number and check box Agree to Terms.
- Select Submit Payment. A payment confirmation will appear, like below.
Next steps for Pay criminal case fees online with ePay
Once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive an ePay receipt by email that looks like this:
Save your receipt as proof of payment.