Contact for Renew your chiropractors license online
Board of Registration of Chiropractors Administration
The Details of Renew your chiropractors license online
What you need for Renew your chiropractors license online
Please note that chiropractic license renewals for 2020 are online-only.
To renew your license online, you will need your Record ID and Authorization codes, which are on your renewal form. The renewal form is mailed to your address of record approximately 60 days prior to your renewal date.
You can also request your Record ID and Authorization codes here. To do so, please be sure to have the following information ready:
- License Record ID;
- Last Four (4) Digits of your SSN for FEIN; and
- License Serial Number.
For a step-by-step guide on setting up your online account and renewing your license online, please see these instructions.
Please contact the Board with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-701-8608.
How to renew Renew your chiropractors license online
With your license renewal form, you may complete the following steps to renew online:
- Visit the ePLACE Portal to login or create an account
- Go to the Manage My Licenses and Permits tab and complete the following steps:
- Select file an online application
- Under the search box, select link your account portal
- Select link your online account to an existing record
- Select the Division of Professional Licensure (DPL)
- When prompted, enter your Record ID/license number and the Authorization Code on your license renewal form
- Link your account using your Record ID/license number (Example: 1234-PL-M1) and the Authorization Code (Example: 1234567899) found on your license renewal form
Note: Your Record ID/license number and Authorization Code can be found on page 1 of the license renewal form provided to you. If you experience any issues, please contact the board at (617) 727-3074. Request your authorization code here
- You should now see your license listed and the option to renew on the Manage my Licenses and Permits page
More info for Renew your chiropractors license online
The option to renew will only be present if your license is currently eligible for renewal.