Log in links for this page
- This page, Renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License, is offered by
- Division of Occupational Licensure
- Board of State Examiners of Plumbers and Gas Fitters
Renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License
Contact for Renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License
Board of State Examiners of Plumbers and Gas Fitters
The Details of Renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License
What you need for Renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License
All renewals and renewal fee payments must be done online.The Board of State Examiners of Plumbers and Gas Fitters mails license renewal notices to all licensees who have already completed their continuing education requirements in the last 24 months and who have a current, valid address on record with the Board. To renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License you'll need:
- A total of 500 qualifying hours of continuing education credits by the end of the current renewal cycle.
- A new or existing ePLACE account.
- The Record ID and Authorization Code for your license. Both your Record ID and Authorization Code are included in the license renewal notice mailed to your current address on record or online if you have an existing ePLACE account linked to your license.
Note: If you did not receive a license renewal form, please check the status of your license to make sure it is eligible for renewal. You can check the status of a license using ePLACE, the Division of Professoinal Licensure's online licensing portal.
Fees for Renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License
|Journeyman Gas Fitter License Renewal||$52||each|
How to renew Renew your Journeyman Gas Fitter License
If you've received your license renewal form by mail from the Board, you may complete the following steps to renew online:
- Visit the ePlace Portal to create a new ePlace account or login to your existing account.
- After logging in, go to the “Manage My Licenses and Permits” tab, and complete the following steps:
- Select the “File an Online Application” link.
- Select the “Link Your Account Portal” link under the search box.
- Select the “Link your Online Account to an Existing Record” link.
- Select the proper agency, Division of Professional Licensure (DPL), and when prompted enter your Record ID/license number and the Authorization Code provided on your license renewal form.
- Link your account using your Record ID/license number (Example: 1234-PY-XX) and the Authorization Code (Example: 1234567899) found on the first page of your license renewal form.
- Once you have successfully linked your account, go back to the “Manage my Licenses and Permits” page. You should now see your license listed and the option to renew. Be advised the option to renew will only be present if your license is currently eligible for renewal.