Trial Court Law Libraries
What you need
This must be done before the books are late.
For a reminder of an upcoming due date, before your books are due, consider using Library Elf .
- Enter the Library catalog in the right margin.
- In the middle of the page, select the tab marked MY ACCOUNT .
- On the back of your library card, you will see a number.
- Enter this whole number in the box WITHOUT the spaces, and press the ENTER key.
- Click on Items Out. Put a check mark in the box next to the titles you want to renew, then click on RENEW.
Caveat : You must renew your books before they are overdue, and you can only renew your books once.
How to renew
Renew your own books using the Library catalog.