Contact for Update list of third-party marketing vendors
DPU electric competitive supply team
The Details of Update list of third-party marketing vendors
What you need for Update list of third-party marketing vendors
A competitive supplier must provide:
- the legal name of the vendor and the name(s) under which the vendor does business
- the vendor's business address
- the name of the vendor owner
- the state in which the vendor is incorporated
- the vendor’s federal tax identification number
- the location of the vendor’s office in Massachusetts
- the dates on which the vendor begins and/or ends marketing for the competitive supplier in Massachusetts
- confirmation that the vendor has conformed with the background check and standards of conduct requirements
Competitive suppliers must notify the DPU within 10 business days of the addition or removal of a third-party marketing vendor. The latest list of third-party marketing vendors is available here.
How to update Update list of third-party marketing vendors
Submit the third-party vendor information using the form below that is available for download.
You must email the third-party vendor information to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for third-party vendors marketing electric supply products
- email@example.com for third-party vendors marketing gas supply products
- the Attorney General at firstname.lastname@example.org and AGEnergy@mass.gov.
The subject of the email and the attachment should be labeled as: "third party vendor info - NAME OF COMPANY - date of email in MM.DD.YY format"
More info for Update list of third-party marketing vendors
The information in the third-party vendor list document is competitively sensitive on a supplier basis and is protected from public disclosure. D.P.U. 19-07-A at 35.