Key Dates for the Promotional Examination
Application Opening: March 17, 2020
Application Deadline: April 7, 2020
Notice to Appear for Exam: July 23, 2020
Examination Date: August 6, 2020 (Thursday)
Education & Experience (E&E) Application Deadline: August 13, 2020
Score Release Date: September 15, 2020
Education & Experience (E&E) Last Day to Appeal: October 2, 2020
Eligible List Establishment Date: TBD
Examination Fee: TBD
Location: Various Sites across the state
Eligibility: This is a departmental promotional exam. Please refer to the exam poster/application for specific information.
- Read texts on the preparation guide.
- Notice to Appear for Examination: July 23, 2020
Two weeks before the examination date you will receive a notice to appear by e-mail. The notice will tell you the location and the time to appear for your examination. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the e-mail before contacting this office.
- Education & Experience (E&E) Application Deadline: August 13, 2020
Promotional exam candidates are required to file their E&E Claims; It is a mandatory exam component and will result in a failing score if the claim is not completed. Supporting documentation will be accepted up to 7 calendar days following the examination date by email: email@example.com
- Scores: September, 15, 2020
You have received your examination result by email.
- Education & Experience (E&E) Last Day to Appeal: October 2, 2020
Before filing an appeal regarding your E&E claim, please ensure that your submitted documentation supports the information referenced on your E&E claim
- Eligible List Establishment Date: TBD
When the eligible list is established you will be able to view your rank.
Registration for 2020 Field Parole Officer C&D Exams is closed
- Find the application for
2020 Field Parole Officer C Exam
2020 Field Parole Officer D Exam
- Read about the exam information and find out if you’re eligible to take the exam.
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the exam poster and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, you’ll see a Click to Pay button. Click the button to pay for your exam. Be sure to pay for the correct exam.
- You’ll receive two confirmation emails when you’ve completed the process:
♦ an email confirming that your application has been received
♦ an email confirming that your payment has been received
Your application is not complete until you have received both confirmation emails. Once you receive the successful payment confirmation email, you may ignore the option to Submit Payment which may still be displayed in your account.
Please ensure that your email address is up to date on your account. If you need to change anything on your account, please see here for instructions: Update Your Account Contact Information. All notices are sent by email. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the email before contacting this office. You are also able to view all email notices sent to you from our office by logging into your Civil Service account and viewing your inbox.