Key Dates for the Promotional Exam
Application Opening: March 17, 2020
Application Deadline: April 7, 2020
Notice to Appear for Exam: May 1, 2020
Examination Date: May 16, 2020
Education & Experience (E&E) Application Deadline: May 23, 2020
Score Release Date: TBD
Education & Experience (E&E) Last Day to Appeal: TBD
Eligible List Establishment Date: TBD
Examination Fee: TBD
Location: Various Sites across the state
Eligibility: This is a departmental promotional exam. Please refer to the exam poster/application for specific information.
How to Apply for 2020 Institutional Parole Officer C Exam
- Find the application for 2020 Institutional Parole Officer C Exam.
- Read about the exam information and find out if you’re eligible to take the exam.
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the exam poster and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, you’ll see a Click to Pay button. Click the button to pay for your exam. Be sure to pay for the correct exam.
- You’ll receive two confirmation emails when you’ve completed the process:
♦ an email confirming that your application has been received
♦ an email confirming that your payment has been received
Your application is not complete until you have received both confirmation emails. Once you receive the successful payment confirmation email, you may ignore the option to Submit Payment which may still be displayed in your account.
- Create your Civil Service online account.
- Read texts on the preparation guide.
- Apply for 2020 Institutional Parole Officer C Exam when the application period is open.
- Notice to Appear for Examination will be emailed on May 1, 2020.
Two weeks before the examination date you will receive a notice to appear by e-mail. The notice will tell you the location and the time to appear for your examination. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the e-mail before contacting this office.
- Score Release Date: TBD
Your examination results has been emailed.
- Eligible List: TBD
When the eligible list is established you will be able to view your rank on the online list.
Please ensure that your email address is up to date on your account. If you need to change anything on your account, please see here for instructions: Update Your Account Contact Information. All notices are sent by email. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the email before contacting this office. You are also able to view all email notices sent to you from our office by logging into your Civil Service account and viewing your inbox.