Key Dates for Transitional Parole Officer Exam
Application Opening: January 12, 2021
Application Deadline: March 9, 2021*
Notices to Appear for Exam Emailed: April 9, 2021
Written Examination Date: April 24, 2021
Score Release Date: TBD
Employment/Experience Last Day to Appeal: TBD
Eligible List Establishment Date: TBD
Written Examination Fee: $100*
Location: Various Sites across the state
Eligibility: This is an entry-level exam. Please refer to the exam poster/application for specific information.
*There is an additional $50 fee for applications received after March 9, 2021. Applications will not be accepted after March 16, 2021*.
- Create your Civil Service online account.
- Read texts on the reading list.
- Apply for the 2021 Transitional Parole Officer Examination!
- Notice to Appear for Examination: April 9, 2021
Two weeks before the examination date you will receive a notice to appear by e-mail. The notice will tell you the location and the time to appear for your examination. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the e-mail before contacting this office.
- Score Release Date: TBD
You will receive your examination results by email.
- Employment/Experience (E/E) Last Day to Appeal: TBD
- Eligible List Established Date: TBD
When the eligible list is established you will be able to view your rank on the online list.
How to Apply
- Find the application for 2021 Transitional Parole Officer Exam Examination.
- Read about the examination information and find out if you’re eligible to take the exam.
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the exam poster and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, you’ll see a Click to Pay button. Click the button to pay for your exam. Be sure to pay for the correct exam.
- You’ll receive two confirmation emails when you’ve completed the process:
♦ an email confirming that your application has been received
♦ an email confirming that your payment has been received
Your application is not complete until you have received both confirmation emails. Once you receive the successful payment confirmation email, you may ignore the option to Submit Payment which may still be displayed in your account.
Please ensure that your email address is current on your account. If you need to change anything on your account, please see here for instructions: Update Your Account Contact Information. All notices are sent by email. Please check your junk or spam mail folder for the email before contacting this office. You are also able to view all email notices sent to you from our office by logging into your Civil Service account and viewing your inbox.