COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard
Updated Monday-Friday by 5 p.m.
Weekend, holiday, and death data:
- Case and testing data from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are added to the dashboard on Monday
- Deaths added to the dashboard on Monday were reported Friday; deaths reported Saturday through Monday are added to the dashboard on Tuesday
- When Monday is a scheduled holiday, the Friday through Monday case, testing, and death data will be posted on Tuesdays
The COVID-19 Daily Dashboard includes data on: city/town specific metrics; confirmed and probable cases; testing; age groups, race and ethnicity, and sex of cases; hospitalization demographic data, number of patients hospitalized who are vaccinated, and deaths; hospital capacity; clusters; isolation and quarantine; and contact tracing.
Raw data used to create the dashboard: COVID-19 Raw Data - January 21, 2022
Previous daily charts: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
Incidental COVID-19 Report
Updated Monday-Friday by 5 p.m.
This report includes data on the number of patients reported as being hospitalized due to COVID-19 (primary COVID-19) and patients reported as testing positive for COVID while hospitalized for other reasons (incidental COVID-19). This report will be incorporated into the interactive dashboard in the next few weeks.
Please note: Patients are reported as being hospitalized due to COVID-19 if they received dexamethasone treatment. Administration of dexamethasone, a type of steroid medication, is considered an indicator of moderate to severe COVID, and provides an estimate of primary COVID-19.
COVID-19 County-Level Data Reporting
Updated each Wednesday
This chart summarizes the counts and rates of confirmed COVID-19 cases and tests performed in MA by county over the past 14 days. Congregate care and long term care facilities use the County Level Positivity Rates found in this chart to determine whether a sample of staff in their facility or all staff need to be tested as part of the surveillance testing programs.
COVID-19 Vaccine Report
Updated daily & weekly
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination data
The daily and weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Reports feature information on COVID-19 vaccine supply distribution, administration, and other data for Massachusetts.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative: Community-specific vaccination data
The weekly reports on vaccination data for 20 Massachusetts cities working with the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative provide information on vaccine administration by community.
COVID-19 Chapter 93 Data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available, Monday-Friday.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - January 21, 2022 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - January 21, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - January 19, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - January 19, 2022
- Chapter 93 EEC Weekly Report - January 19, 2022
- Chapter 93 Elder Facility Aggregative Report Monthly Update (data from March 10, 2020 to December 31, 2021)
- Department of Correction (DOC) data:
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 State Facility Report
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report (Archive)
The Weekly Public Health Report is no longer being published. See all previous Weekly Public Health Reports: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports