COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard
Updated Monday-Friday by 5 p.m.
Weekend, holiday, and death data:
- Case and testing data from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are added to the dashboard on Monday
- Deaths added to the dashboard on Monday were reported Friday; deaths reported Saturday through Monday are added to the dashboard on Tuesday
- When Monday is a scheduled holiday, the Friday through Monday case, testing, and death data will be posted on Tuesdays
*January 17 holiday: the daily COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard will not be posted on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 17. Data from Friday, January 14 to Monday, January 17 will be included in the dashboard published on Tuesday, January 18.
NOTICE January 14, 2022
Today’s COVID-19 data are incomplete. Network connectivity issues on Thursday, January 13, 2022, affecting some state agencies, resulted in a substantial percentage of laboratory results not being reported into the Massachusetts Virtual Epidemiologic Network (MAVEN). These results will be included in the next dashboard report on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
The COVID-19 Daily Dashboard includes data on: city/town specific metrics; confirmed and probable cases; testing; age groups, race and ethnicity, and sex of cases; hospitalization demographic data, number of patients hospitalized who are vaccinated, and deaths; hospital capacity; clusters; isolation and quarantine; and contact tracing.
Raw data used to create the dashboard: COVID-19 Raw Data - January 14, 2022
Previous daily charts: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
COVID-19 County-Level Data Reporting
Updated each Wednesday
This chart summarizes the counts and rates of confirmed COVID-19 cases and tests performed in MA by county over the past 14 days. Congregate care and long term care facilities use the County Level Positivity Rates found in this chart to determine whether a sample of staff in their facility or all staff need to be tested as part of the surveillance testing programs.
COVID-19 Vaccine Report
Updated daily & weekly
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination data
The daily and weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Reports feature information on COVID-19 vaccine supply distribution, administration, and other data for Massachusetts.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative: Community-specific vaccination data
The weekly reports on vaccination data for 20 Massachusetts cities working with the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative provide information on vaccine administration by community.
COVID-19 Chapter 93 Data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available, Monday-Friday.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - January 14, 2022 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - January 14, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - January 12, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - January 12, 2022
- Chapter 93 EEC Weekly Report - January 12, 2022
- Chapter 93 Elder Facility Aggregative Report Monthly Update (data from March 10, 2020 to November 30, 2021)
- Department of Correction (DOC) data:
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 State Facility Report
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report (Archive)
The Weekly Public Health Report is no longer being published. See all previous Weekly Public Health Reports: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports