COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard
The COVID-19 Daily Dashboard is now available in a more interactive format. All of the same data previously provided is still available, including: data on confirmed and probable cases, testing, hospitalizations, hospital capacity and deaths. Some information previously shown in the weekly dashboard is also included: age groups, race and ethnicity, and sex of cases, hospitalizations and deaths; and city/town specific metrics.
Raw data used to create the dashboard: COVID-19 Raw Data - January 16, 2021
Previous daily charts: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
COVID-19 Chapter 93 Data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available. Daily reports feature data from the previous day.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - January 15, 2021 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - January 15, 2021
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - January 15, 2021
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - January 13, 2021
- Chapter 93 EEC Weekly Report - January 13, 2021
- Chapter 93 Elder Facility Aggregative Report (data from March 10, 2020 to December 15, 2020)
- Department of Correction (DOC) data:
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report
Updated each Thursday by 5 p.m.
The Weekly Public Health Report includes enhanced, more granular information to be updated on a weekly basis.
These data include:
- Case and testing information by city/town
- Contact tracing cases and outreach
- Individuals released from isolation (recovered)
- Cases and deaths in Long Term Care Facilities
- Infection control survey results at nursing homes
- PPE Distribution
Raw data used to create the Weekly Public Health Report: Weekly Public Health Report - Raw Data - January 14, 2021
Previous Weekly Public Health Reports: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports
County-Level COVID-19 Data Reporting
Updated each Wednesday
This chart summarizes the counts and rates of confirmed COVID-19 cases and tests performed in MA by county over the past 14 days. Congregate care and long term care facilities use the County Level Positivity Rates found in this chart to determine whether a sample of staff in their facility or all staff need to be tested as part of the surveillance testing programs.
COVID-19 Weekly State Facility Report
Updated each Wednesday.
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data