COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard
Updated Monday-Friday by 5 p.m.
Weekend, holiday, and death data:
- Case and testing data from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are added to the dashboard on Monday
- Deaths added to the dashboard on Monday were reported Friday; deaths reported Saturday through Monday are added to the dashboard on Tuesday
- When Monday is a scheduled holiday, the Friday through Monday case, testing, and death data will be posted on Tuesdays
The COVID-19 Daily Dashboard includes data on: city/town specific metrics; confirmed and probable cases; testing; age groups, race and ethnicity, and sex of cases; hospitalization demographic data, number of patients hospitalized who are vaccinated, incidental hospitalizations and deaths; hospital capacity; clusters; isolation and quarantine; and contact tracing.
Incidental COVID-19 Report
Updated Monday-Friday by 5 p.m.
Please note: The daily Incidental COVID-19 Report previously found here is now available in the COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard by navigating to the hospitalization section.
COVID-19 County-Level Data Reporting
Updated each Wednesday
This chart summarizes the counts and rates of confirmed COVID-19 cases and tests performed in MA by county over the past 14 days. Congregate care and long term care facilities use the County Level Positivity Rates found in this chart to determine whether a sample of staff in their facility or all staff need to be tested as part of the surveillance testing programs.
COVID-19 Vaccine Report
Updated daily & weekly
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination data
The daily and weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Reports feature information on COVID-19 vaccine supply distribution, administration, and other data for Massachusetts.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative: Community-specific vaccination data
The weekly reports on vaccination data for 20 Massachusetts cities working with the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative provide information on vaccine administration by community.
COVID-19 Chapter 93 Data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available, Monday-Friday.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - May 26, 2022 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - May 26, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - May 12, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - May 11, 2022
- Chapter 93 Elder Facility Aggregative Report Monthly Update (data from March 10, 2020 to March 31, 2022)
- Department of Correction (DOC) data:
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 State Facility Report
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report (Archive)
The Weekly Public Health Report is no longer being published. See all previous Weekly Public Health Reports: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports
|Date published:||May 9, 2022|
|Last updated:||May 9, 2022|