COVID-19 Daily Dashboard
Updated daily by 4 p.m.
|COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts as of August 7, 2020|
|Confirmed cases of COVID-19||111,853|
The COVID-19 Dashboard includes daily and cumulative data on:
- Confirmed cases
- Testing by date
- Cases by hospital, county, and age/sex/ethnicity
- Hospital capacity and census
Raw data used to create the dashboard is available here: COVID-19 Raw Data - August 7, 2020
Previous daily charts are available here: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
Additional COVID-19 data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available. Daily reports feature data from the previous day.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - August 6, 2020 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - August 6, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - August 6, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - August 5, 2020
- DOC Inmate Dashboard
- DOC Staff Testing Reports
- DOC Institution Cell Housing Reports
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports are available here: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report
Updated each Wednesday by 4 p.m.
The Weekly Public Health Report includes enhanced, more granular information to be updated on a weekly, or biweekly basis.
This data includes:
- Case and testing information by city/town
- Massachusetts residents subject to COVID-19 quarantine
- Cases and deaths in Long Term Care Facilities
- Individuals released from isolation (recovered)
- Nursing facility testing results
- Updates on nursing facility audit results
- PPE Distribution
Raw data used to create the Weekly Public Health Report is available here: Weekly Public Health Report - Raw Data - August 5, 2020
Previous city and town weekly reports are available here: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly City and Town Data - July 15, 2020
Previous Weekly Public Health Reports are available here: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports
COVID-19 Weekly State Facility Report
Updated each Wednesday.
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data