COVID-19 Daily Dashboard
Updated daily by 4 p.m.
|COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts as of June 4, 2020|
|Confirmed cases of COVID-19||102,063|
The COVID-19 Dashboard includes daily and cumulative data on:
- Confirmed cases
- Testing by date
- Cases by hospital, county, and age/sex/ethnicity
- Hospital capacity and census
Raw data used to create the dashboard is available here: COVID-19 Raw Data - June 4, 2020
Previous daily charts are available here: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report
Updated each Wednesday by 4 p.m.
The Weekly Public Health Report includes enhanced, more granular information to be updated on a weekly, or biweekly basis.
This data includes:
- Case and testing information by city/town
- Massachusetts residents subject to COVID-19 quarantine
- Cases and deaths in Long Term Care Facilities
- Individuals released from isolation (recovered)
- Updates on nursing facility audit results
- PPE Distribution
Read about this newly enhanced reporting in our press release.
Raw data used to create the Weekly Public Health Report is available here:Weekly Public Health Report - Raw Data - June 3, 2020
COVID-19 Weekly State Facility Report
Updated each Wednesday.
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data