COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard
The COVID-19 Daily Dashboard includes data on: city/town specific metrics; confirmed and probable cases; testing; age groups, race and ethnicity, and sex of cases; hospitalizations and deaths; hospital capacity; clusters; isolation and quarantine; and contact tracing.
Raw data used to create the dashboard: COVID-19 Raw Data - June 16, 2021
Previous daily charts: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report
Updated each Thursday by 5 p.m.
The Weekly Public Health Report includes data on cases and deaths in long term care facilities and infection control survey results at nursing homes. Data points previously available in the weekly report are now included in the interactive dashboard.
Raw data used to create the Weekly Public Health Report: Weekly COVID-19 Public Health Report Raw Data - June 10, 2021
Previous Weekly Public Health Reports: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports
COVID-19 County-Level Data Reporting
Updated each Wednesday
This chart summarizes the counts and rates of confirmed COVID-19 cases and tests performed in MA by county over the past 14 days. Congregate care and long term care facilities use the County Level Positivity Rates found in this chart to determine whether a sample of staff in their facility or all staff need to be tested as part of the surveillance testing programs.
COVID-19 Vaccine Report
Updated daily & weekly
The daily and weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Reports feature information on COVID-19 vaccine supply distribution, administration, and other data for Massachusetts.
COVID-19 Chapter 93 Data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available. Daily reports feature data from the previous day.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - June 16, 2021 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - June 16, 2021
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - June 15, 2021
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - June 9, 2021
- Chapter 93 EEC Weekly Report - June 14, 2021
- Chapter 93 Elder Facility Aggregative Report Monthly Update (data from March 10, 2020 to May 31, 2021)
- Department of Correction (DOC) data:
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 Weekly State Facility Report
Updated every four weeks
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data