COVID-19 Daily Dashboard
Updated daily by 4 p.m. (Wednesdays by 6 p.m.)
|COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts as of October 20, 2020|
|Confirmed cases of COVID-19||142,295|
The COVID-19 Dashboard includes daily and cumulative data on:
- Confirmed cases
- Molecular, antibody, and antigen testing by date
- Cases by sex/race/ethnicity
- Hospital capacity and census
Raw data used to create the dashboard: COVID-19 Raw Data - October 20, 2020
Previous daily charts: Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
Additional COVID-19 data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available. Daily reports feature data from the previous day.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - October 19, 2020 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - October 19, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - October 19, 2020
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - October 14, 2020
- Chapter 93 EEC Weekly Report - October 14, 2020
- DOC Inmate Dashboard
- DOC Staff Testing Reports
- DOC Institution Cell Housing Reports
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report
Updated each Wednesday by 6 p.m.
The Weekly Public Health Report includes enhanced, more granular information to be updated on a weekly, or biweekly basis.
This data includes:
- Case and testing information by city/town
- Contact tracing cases and outreach
- Individuals released from isolation (recovered)
- Cases and case rate by age for last two weeks
- Probable cases
- Cases and deaths in Long Term Care Facilities
- Infection control survey results at nursing homes
- PPE Distribution
Raw data used to create the Weekly Public Health Report: Weekly Public Health Report - Raw Data - October 14, 2020
Previous Weekly Public Health Reports: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports
Community-Level COVID-19 Data Reporting
Updated weekly, following publication of the Weekly COVID-19 Public Health Report
The Community-Level Data Map shows each Massachusetts city or town designated as a higher risk, moderate risk, or lower risk community. Each risk level is based on the average daily COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents, as indicated in the Weekly COVID-19 Public Health Report.
This page lists communities that are not designated as lower-risk communities. These communities are not permitted to move into Step II of Phase III of the Commonwealth’s reopening plan. Lower risk communities are defined as cities and towns that have not been a designated in the “red” category in any of the last three weekly Department of Public Health weekly reports.
COVID-19 Weekly State Facility Report
Updated each Wednesday.
The EOHHS COVID-19 Reporting includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data