COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard
Updated every Thursday by 5 p.m.
As of Monday, July 11, 2022, Massachusetts is updating COVID-19 data reporting on a weekly basis, to reflect the evolving COVID-19 response in the Commonwealth. Learn more in the July 8 press release.
PLEASE NOTE: As a reminder, these data represent all new cases and deaths reported since Thursday, 8/4; they represent 7 days of reporting.
The COVID-19 Dashboard includes data on: city/town specific metrics; confirmed and probable cases; testing; age groups, race and ethnicity, and sex of cases; hospitalization demographic data, number of patients hospitalized who are vaccinated, incidental hospitalizations and deaths; and hospital capacity.
Updated every Thursday by 5 p.m.
This report includes wastewater data shown as 7-day average COVID-19 levels from the facilities conducting wastewater surveillance. These data help track trends in COVID-19 activity in the area served by the wastewater facility and provide important information to supplement COVID-19 testing data.
Previous reports: Archive of COVID-19 Wastewater Reports
COVID-19 County-Level Data Reporting
COVID-19 county level case data is available in the weekly COVID-19 Dashboard.
COVID-19 Vaccine Report
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination data
The weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Reports feature information on COVID-19 vaccine supply distribution, administration, and other data for Massachusetts.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative: Community-specific vaccination data
The weekly reports on vaccination data for 20 Massachusetts cities working with the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Initiative provide information on vaccine administration by community.
COVID-19 Chapter 93 Data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available, Monday-Friday.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report - August 12, 2022 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - August 12, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - August 11, 2022
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - August 10, 2022
- Chapter 93 Elder Facility Aggregative Report Monthly Update (data from March 10, 2020 to June 30, 2022)
- Department of Correction (DOC) data:
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.
COVID-19 State Facility Report
The COVID-19 State Facility Report includes data on Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) state-operated facilities and congregate care sites.
This data includes:
- Total residents/patients and staff as well as COVID-19 positive patients/residents and staff at EOHHS state-operated facilities
- Total residents and staff as well as COVID-19 positive residents and staff at congregate care sites under the Department of Developmental Services, Department of Children and Families, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Youth Services, the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
- EOHHS mobile testing program data
- Department of Corrections onsite testing data
COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report (Archive)
The Weekly Public Health Report is no longer being published. See all previous Weekly Public Health Reports: Archive of COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Reports