DPH COVID-19 Vaccine Ambassadors are available to attend community meetings about vaccine safety. Vaccine ambassadors are public health professionals with experience in community settings.
- Support efforts to provide clear, accurate, consistent information about vaccine, build trust and vaccine confidence, dispel vaccine misinformation, and encourage vaccine uptake.
- Speak, answer questions, and/or listen to feedback to share with DPH.
- Ambassadors speak 11 languages: English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Haitian Creole, Brazilian Portuguese, Cape Verdean Creole, Bengali, Hindi, Greek, French, and American Sign Language.
How to request a DPH ambassador
To invite a DPH ambassador to a community forum, please email Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date, time, and audience of the forum
- Desired role for the ambassador
- Language capacity or other important considerations
If possible, please request an ambassador at least two weeks before your forum. DPH will make every effort to fulfill requests.