More places to fish
- Fish for stocked trout: Check this page for daily updates during spring and fall.
- Pond and lake maps: see approximate boundaries and depths of ponds and lakes with public access.
- Accessible fishing areas: find fishing piers and platforms designed to be usable by people with disabilities.
- Reservoir fishing: review maps and special regulations for Quabbin, Wachusett, and Sudbury.
- Campsites for fishing: Pick a place to camp near a great place to fish.
- Fishing near Wildlife Management Areas: Make a day of it by adding a scenic walk to your fishing experience.
Open M–F, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. (closed noon–12:30 for lunch)