Explore the map to find pond and lake descriptions, trout stocked waters, boat ramps, and water depths, or search waterbodies by location. Narrow your search using the map's filter tool—try the "Featured Sites" filter to see MassWildlife staff recommendations with easy access to the water.
More places to fish
- Fish for stocked trout: Check this page for daily updates during spring and fall.
- Pond and lake maps: see approximate boundaries and depths of ponds and lakes with public access.
- Accessible fishing areas: find fishing piers and platforms designed to be usable by people with disabilities.
- Reservoir fishing: review maps and special regulations for Quabbin, Wachusett, and Sudbury.
- Campsites for fishing: Pick a place to camp near a great place to fish.
- Fishing near Wildlife Management Areas: Make a day of it by adding a scenic walk to your fishing experience.