Who can take Paxlovid?
Paxlovid is for individuals age 12 and older who have tested positive for COVID-19, are at increased risk of severe disease, and have developed COVID-19 symptoms in the last 5 days, even mild ones (such as runny nose, sore throat, or cough).
Qualifying conditions that put you at higher risk for severe disease include being over age 50, a current or former smoker, cancer, diabetes, and obesity, among others.
Get a free telehealth consultation
Free telehealth consultations are available for eligible individuals 12 or older who are currently living in Massachusetts and insurance is not required. If you’re eligible, you’ll be connected with a clinician for a phone or video consultation within 30 minutes.
- Virtual consultations are available in English, Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese (simplified), Traditional Chinese, Tagalog, Arabic, Russian, Somali, French, Korean, Vietnamese, Amharic, Hmong, Hindi, and Marshallese.
- Call (833) 450-3461 (compatible with Video Relay Services)
Accessibility accommodations for telehealth visits, including American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation and captioning (CART or automatic), are now available. Note that these visits may take up to 48 hours to be scheduled either online or by phone.
This service is not for medical emergencies. If you are experiencing a medical emergency like having trouble breathing, please call 911.
Before getting started, make sure you have:
- A list of medications or vitamins you are taking
- If you have kidney disease, a copy of your lab results from the last 3 months because the dose may need to be adjusted
Clinicians are available every day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST.
Covid-19 Treatment Flyers
The Covid-19 telehealth treatment flyers are available in English, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Korean, Arabic, French, Somali, Khmer, and Vietnamese.
- English (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Haitian Creole (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Portuguese (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Spanish (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Simplified Chinese (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Traditional Chinese (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Russian (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Korean (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Arabic (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- French (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Somali (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Khmer (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)
- Vietnamese (PDF) | Text-only (Docx)