How do I connect with the Virtual Court Service Center?
To connect with the Virtual Court Service Center, you can join the daily Zoom Meeting to receive help with legal information, court forms, and referrals to legal and community-based organizations.
Here is how you can join the Virtual Court Service Center through Zoom:
- Via videoconference: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1615261140
- Via phone: dial (646) 828-7666. Enter Meeting ID 1615261140 then press # #
The Virtual Court Service Center is open for intakes Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. After 12 p.m., if you have questions about your current court case or you want to start a new case, please contact your local courthouse.
Prefer to meet in person?
Visit any of our local Court Service Centers Tuesday or Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
What services does the Virtual Court Service Center provide?
Court Service Centers CAN:
- Answer basic questions
- Connect you to one of the seven (7) local Court Service Centers
- Refer you to community resources
- Provide you an interpreter at your request
- Refer you to the local Court Service Centers for further assistance either in-person or virtually
Court Service Centers CANNOT:
- Give legal advice
- Represent you in court
- Assist you if you have a lawyer
What if I have an emergency?
If you have an EMERGENCY:
- Visit our Virtual Court Service Center Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; or
- Visit one of the local Court Service Center locations on Tuesday and Thursday ONLY, 8:30 a.m.- 1 p.m.; 2 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.; or
- Contact the Clerk or Registry nearest you to be connected to us.
How to download the Zoom app
The best way to get help from the Court Service Centers is by using the Zoom app or connecting to Zoom via link/browser. Courts are also using Zoom, so it will be good for you to practice. The Zoom app is available on both computers and phones (Android and iPhone).
To download the phone app:
a) Go to your app store
b) Look for “Zoom Cloud Meetings”
c) Click download
To download the computer app:
a) Go to https://zoom.us/download.
b) Click the download button for “Zoom Client for Meetings”.
c) Follow the instructions to install.
After you download, you can create an account with Zoom, or sign in with Google or Facebook.
- Can the Court Service Centers help me?
- What case types do the Court Service Centers assist with?
- What will I need for assistance from the Court Service Centers?
- Court Service Center Brochure - English
- Court Service Center Brochure - Arabic
- Court Service Center Brochure - Cape Verdean Creole
- Court Service Center Brochure - Simplified Chinese
- Court Service Center Brochure - French
- Court Service Center Brochure - Haitian Creole
- Court Service Center Brochure - Khmer
- Court Service Center Brochure - Portuguese
- Court Service Center Brochure - Russian
- Court Service Center Brochure - Spanish
- What can I expect when I call the Virtual Court Service Center?