Information and resources associated with the adoption of local options excise statutes including meals, rooms and cannabis.
Log in links for this page
- This page, Local Options Excise Training and Resources, is offered by
- Division of Local Services
Local Options Excise Training and Resources
Table of Contents
Local Options Excise Resources
- Adoption Timetable: Local options meals, rooms, cannabis and community impact fee (PDF)
- Guidance: Municipal Finance Law and Accounting Treatment of Retail Sales of Marijuana for Adult Use (LFO2018-3, PDF) This Local Finance Opinion (LFO) provides guidance regarding the municipal finance law and accounting treatment of money from marijuana establishments and medical marijuana treatment centers.
- Local Option Excise on Retail Marijuana Sales (BUL2018-3, PDF) This Bulletin provides information to cities and towns about the procedures for implementing the local option excise on retail sales of marijuana for adult use.
- Notification procedures and forms: adoption of local options statutes
- Regulating and Insuring Short Term Rentals
|Date published:||July 30, 2020|
|Last updated:||August 5, 2020|
- Municipal Finance Training and Resource Center
- Information and forms related to acceptance of local option statutes
- Reports and data related to local options acceptance
- Download the DLS Municipal Finance Glossary
- Important dates and deadlines on the Municipal Calendar
- Division of Local Services' YouTube Channel