COVID-19 testing patterns have changed over time. Current case counts includes reports of people tested with a molecular test (confirmed cases) and those tested by a health care provider using an antigen test (probable cases). Individuals testing themselves using at-home antigen tests are not included. Case counts represent only a portion of people with COVID-19 and should be interpreted with caution. Current case counts should not be compared to earlier parts of the pandemic.
Note: All respiratory disease related dashboards are updated once per week on Thursdays.
Note: The data currently used in the dashboard are available in this data file and updated throughout the respiratory reporting season (July to June). At the end of the season this file will be archived, and a new file will be uploaded for the following season.
Other Massachusetts Data
For more information on COVID-19, including symptoms and spread, testing, prevention, and treatment, visit Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
If you are looking for data that are older than the data included on this page, consider looking through our COVID-19 Data Archive. All past reports and data sets are saved here.
COVID-19 Chapter 93 Data
Chapter 93 data reports are posted as they become available, Monday-Friday.
- Chapter 93 Elder Facilities Daily Report, November 28, 2023 (self-reported data)
- Chapter 93 State Numbers Daily Report - November 28, 2023
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Daily Report - March 2, 2023
- Chapter 93 County Correctional Facilities Weekly Report - March 1, 2023
- Chapter 93 Elder Facility Aggregative Report Monthly Update (data from March 10, 2020 to October 31, 2023)
- Department of Correction (DOC) data:
This data is posted in response to Chapter 93 of the Acts of 2020, and includes testing, case, and death data and relevant demographics.
Previous Chapter 93 reports: Archive of Chapter 93 COVID-19 Data.