Log in links for this page

Moving companies regulated by the Department of Public Utilities (DPU)

Find a list of moving companies regulated by the DPU, along with their rates (when available).

DPU's Transportation Oversight Division regulates companies that move household goods within Massachusetts (intrastate). Here, you can find a list of companies that the Transportation Oversight Division regulates, along with their tariffs, or rates. Note: interstate moves (between states) are regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).  You can contact the FMCSA with any questions at (888) 368-7238.

Table of Contents

Household Goods Movers Search

Movers are listed in alphabetical order by company name and can be also be explored using the search bar.  This page is updated as of the date listed at the bottom of the page.

Last updated: June 25, 2024

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.