Probate and Family Court Complaint for Modification (CJD 104)

Use to request change of a court judgment.

Table of Contents



Translated forms

Alternative form

Most users should use Complaint for Modification (CJD 104).

If you need to save a partially filled-out form, you may choose to use the alternative form:

This version of the form allows you to save a partially filled-out form to finish later or for re-use. This form must be downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.

For instructions on how to open, see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

For more information or assistance

For assistance, please email

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.