Probate and Family Court forms for domestic relations and family

A collection of court forms related to domestic relations and family.

Table of Contents

Domestic relations and family forms

These forms may not display properly in your browser. Please download the form(s) you need and open in Acrobat Reader. For more information, please see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

Form Description Related Information

Annulment, Complaint for 

Revised: Oct 2007
Form Number: CJD 100

Use to ask Court to declare the marriage between the parties null and void.


Printing standards 

Birth Record, Petition to Correct 

Revised: 2007
Form Number: CJD 118

Use to ask Court to correct a Birth Certificate, when the City/Town Clerk refuses to do so.


Printing standards 

Entertainment Contract for a Minor and Appointment of a Limited Guardian, Petition for Approval of 

Revised: Apr 2008
Form Number: CJP 123

Use to ask the court to approve entertainment contract for a minor and appointment of a limited guardian to oversee the child's earnings.


Printing standards 

Grandparent(s) Visitation, Petition for 

Revised: Apr 2009
Form Number: CJD 105

Use when a grandparent seeks visitation rights with grandchildren.


Printing standards 

Marriage without Delay and/or Marriage of Minors 

Revised: Jul 2007
Form Number: CJD 430

Use to request waiver of the required 3 day waiting period and/or approval for minor to marry.


Printing standards 

Petition for Voluntary Care and Responsibility of a Child 

Revised: Apr 2009
Form Number: CJP 97

Used by Department of Children and Families to request continued placement of a child in foster care in accordance with a Voluntary Placement Agreement.

Instructions: See G.L. c 119, Section 23 -Subsection (a) (1)

Printing standards 


Last updated: October 23, 2019