Log in links for this page

Court forms for indigency (waiver of court fees)

Find the affidavit of indigency and related forms and instructions.

Note: The Affidavit of Indigency Guide and File program can help you fill out the Affidavit of Indigency form by asking you a series of questions in plain language. Once you’ve answered all the questions, the program will generate a completed form for you to review that you can then file with the proper court, either electronically or in person.  

Please note that Affidavits of Indigency and Supplemental Affidavits of Indigency must be filed with a complaint or petition and all other documents that are required to be filed with that particular complaint or petition. If you are unsure what needs to be filed, please call the Registry of Probate in your county.

Table of Contents


Indigency forms


Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.