- Guardianship of Minors
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Probate of Wills and Estates
Bristol Probate and Family Court
Details of Bristol Probate and Family Court
Overview of Bristol Probate and Family Court
Hours for Bristol Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Bristol Probate and Family Court
There are municipal parking lots/garages within walking distance of the court. However, all parking immediately surrounding the Court is metered parking. Be sure to allow sufficient time to find appropriate parking.
Public transportation is available in the area through GATRA, which can be reached at (800) 483-2500 or http://www.gatra.org/.
Services at Bristol Probate and Family Court
Accessibility at Bristol Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for more information regarding ADA accessibility at this court location.
Please call for details at 1-800-THE-JURY (1-800-843-5879).
More info for Bristol Probate and Family Court
Hon. Katherine A. Field, First Justice
Thomas C. Hoye, Jr., Register
Michele Mullin, Chief Probation Officer