- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Guardianship of Minors
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support
Bristol Probate and Family Court
Details of Bristol Probate and Family Court
Overview of Bristol Probate and Family Court
Hours for Bristol Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Bristol Probate and Family Court
There are municipal parking lots/garages within walking distance of the court. However, all parking immediately surrounding the Court is metered parking. Be sure to allow sufficient time to find appropriate parking.
Public transportation is available in the area through GATRA, which can be reached at (800) 483-2500 or http://www.gatra.org/.
Services at Bristol Probate and Family Court
Receive assistance in the virtual registry
Accessibility at Bristol Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for more information regarding ADA accessibility at this court location.
Please call for details at 1-800-THE-JURY (1-800-843-5879).
More info for Bristol Probate and Family Court
Hon. Katherine A. Field, First Justice
Thomas C. Hoye, Jr., Register
Michele Mullin, Chief Probation Officer