- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Guardianship of Minors
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
Dukes Probate and Family Court
Details of Dukes Probate and Family Court
Overview of Dukes Probate and Family Court
Hours for Dukes Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Dukes Probate and Family Court
There is a free parking lot located behind the courthouse and there is also free street parking.
The courthouse is accessible by the following routes on the Vineyard Transit Authority: Route 1, Route 6, Route 8 and Route 13.
Accessibility at Dukes Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for more information regarding ADA accessibility at this court location.
Phone: (508) 627-4703
Fax: (508) 627-7664
More info for Dukes Probate and Family Court
Hon. Peter Smola, First Justice
Daphne Devries, Register