MRC Cape and Islands
Details of MRC Cape and Islands
Overview of MRC Cape and Islands
Hours for MRC Cape and Islands
Monday - Friday:
8:45 am-5:00 pm
Parking at MRC Cape and Islands
Large, accessible parking lot.
Services at MRC Cape and Islands
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. We have two easy ways you can start this process.
- Call and mention that you would like to arrange a referral. A member of our counseling staff will help you complete a short telephone inquiry and you will be assigned a counselor who will contact you to arrange an appointment.
- Walk into our office between the hours 8:45 am and 5:00 pm (Monday through Friday) and ask to speak with the counselor of the day.
- Weekly Orientation Sessions at Cape & Islands MRC
- Learn about MRC, the eligibility process and our services
- Decide if you would like to proceed with our assistance
Social Security Workshop
- Individual information meeting with a Social Security Representative.
- An opportunity to ask questions about Social Security - SSI and SSDI.
- Get clarification about benefits and working while disabled.
- The Job Club is for MRC consumers actively seeking employment.
- For MRC consumers to learn more about themselves.
- Assessments designed to show a variety of jobs at which you might be successful
- Caps Cops Copes (Career Occupational Preference System), INFOR assessment
Accessibility at MRC Cape and Islands
This office is fully accessible.