- This page, MRC Fall River, is offered by
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
MRC Fall River
Details of MRC Fall River
Overview of MRC Fall River
This is a new location as of January 22, 2018.
Hours for MRC Fall River
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at MRC Fall River
Parking is available at the building. Handicapped parking is available at the front of the building.
Services at MRC Fall River
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can ask about getting services. Friends, relatives and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. You can start this process in two ways:
• Call (508)-678-9041 weekdays between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:45 pm and ask for the Counselor On Duty. The counselor will complete a short inquiry form with information you provide.
• Walk in to our office between the hours 9:00 am and 4:00 pm weekdays and ask for the Counselor On Duty. The counselor will assist you in completing the inquiry form.
• Family members and service providers may also refer you for services by either of these methods.
Job Groups and Workshops: The Fall River Area Office regularly provides a variety of workshops for consumers related to finding employment.
Social Security Benefits Counseling: Meet with an MRC Benefits Counselor who will explain what happens to your SSI/SSDI benefits when you return to work.
Services to Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and late-Deafened Persons: Persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or late-deafened may work with a specialized counselor knowledgeable of deaf culture and specialized needs of the community.
Services to the Portuguese, Spanish, French, and Khmer-Speaking Communities: The Fall River counseling staff includes individuals who speak Portuguese, Spanish, French, and Khmer languages.
Accessibility at MRC Fall River
This office is fully accessible.