- This page, MRC Fitchburg, is offered by
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Details of MRC Fitchburg
Overview of MRC Fitchburg
Hours for MRC Fitchburg
Monday - Friday:
8:45 am-5:00 pm
Parking at MRC Fitchburg
Large parking lot with accessible parking available in the front of the building
Services at MRC Fitchburg
To Make a Referral
Any person with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work.
For more information about our services and how MRC can help, please contact our office at (978) 345-1713 to find out the date and time of our monthly informational sessions. During these informational sessions an overview of services will be given and you will have an opportunity to ask questions at that time, as well as to complete a referral form.
- Career Pathway and Career Connection Seminars
- Job Driven Training Initiatives
- Pre-Employment Training Services for Youth
- Full-time Job Placement and Marketing Specialist
Accessibility at MRC Fitchburg
The building is fully accessible. MRC is located on the first floor and there is a ramp into the entrance of the building.