- This page, MRC Southbridge, is offered by
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Details of MRC Southbridge
Overview of MRC Southbridge
Hours for MRC Southbridge
Monday - Friday:
8:45 am-5:00 pm
Parking at MRC Southbridge
Good, free parking
Services at MRC Southbridge
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work.
Individuals seeking to refer themselves should visit or call the office at (508) 478-0700 and tell the receptionist that you would like to make a referral for services. The receptionist will take your information and schedule you to attend an Information Session. If you would like more information about MRC ask to speak to the Counselor on Duty.
If your referral is faxed or mailed to the office, you will receive a letter confirming that the office has received your referral and requesting that you attend an Information Session to learn more about MRC.
Information Sessions are held Tuesdays at 10 am. Individualized sessions can be arranged if needed.
- Full time Job Placement Specialist
- Bilingual receptionist serving the Hispanic community
- Rehabilitation Counselor for the Deaf meets Deaf and Hard of Hearing Consumers in the Southbridge Office
- Job Readiness and Job Seeking Skills Groups
Accessibility at MRC Southbridge
This office is fully accessible.