- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Guardianship of Minors
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
Norfolk Probate and Family Court
Details of Norfolk Probate and Family Court
Overview of Norfolk Probate and Family Court
Hours for Norfolk Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Norfolk Probate and Family Court
There is free parking available in front of and behind the building.
Courthouse accessibility by public transportation is limited. The Rt 128 Providence and Stoughton Commuter Rail stop is located approximately one and a half miles from the courthouse.
Services at Norfolk Probate and Family Court
Receive assistance in the virtual registry.
Accessibility at Norfolk Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for more information regarding ADA accessibility at this court location.
More info for Norfolk Probate and Family Court
Hon. Patricia A. Gorman, First Justice
Patrick W. McDermott, Register
Teresa M. Plante, Chief Probation Officer