- Department of Transitional Assistance
DTA Connect has expanded beyond the mobile app to make content accessible via dtaconnect.com, a website that represents DTA’s efforts to continually strive to improve client experience and access. This is the first phase of dtaconnect.com. Here are it’s major aspects:
- a simple SNAP eligibility screener tool;
- an interactive online SNAP application;
- a client portal to access case information; and
- a provider portal for contracted SNAP providers.
The online SNAP, TAFDC, and EAEDC case information and access that used to be available through Virtual Gateway or My Account Page is now available on dtaconnect.com. Tap or click here to visit, or here to learn more.