We provide services to parents who pay child support and parents and caretakers who receive child support. Child support is a way for parents to share the financial responsibility for their child, even when they do not live together. Either parent or the child’s caretaker can apply for our services to establish parentage or to get, enforce, or change a child support order.
Call Center: (800) 332-2733
8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
For Boston area callers: (617) 660-1234
What would you like to do?
Request a change to your child support court order Information for DOR customers who need to establish parentage or go to court Formularios - CSE Information for Employers about Child Support Child Support Virtual Counter CSE Case Manager
- Parents Who Receive Child Support
- Parents Who Pay Child Support
- Information for DOR customers who need to establish parentage or go to court
- Information for Employers about Child Support
- Payment Intercept Program
- COMETS HD Case Manager Video Tutorials
- Child Support Enforcement Division Public Records Request
- Information for Attorneys about Child Support