The Human Resources (HR) Department helps support the Trial Court's mission by developing the workforce and providing information and help to all Trial Court employees on a variety of workplace issues. The department administers collective bargaining, benefits, contracts, employee training, and job postings.
Massachusetts Trial Court: Human Resources Department
2 Center Plaza, Suite 540, Boston, MA 02108
Social media links
For Trial Court Employees
For Prospective Employees & Court Users
Trial Court Officer Exam & Academy
The HR Department partners with Trial Court management to create and maintain a talented, qualified workforce by:
- Recruiting a diverse applicant pool
- Facilitating the fair merit-based selection for appointment of the most qualified candidates
- Developing appropriate workforce training in consultation with the Trial Court's Judicial Institute
- Fostering positive management-employee relations
- Promptly addressing workplace issues
- Developing performance based measures to ensure the continued excellence of the workforce
The HR Department uses best practices to ensure that this collaborative effort advances the mission of the Trial Court.